Photo By: armandino
Dating Secrets For Men
by Joseph Matthews
When you think of "dating" a woman, you probably think of "dinner and a movie," am I right?
You go out and doing things with the woman while you get to know her.
Consider for a moment that this is a misconception about dating.
Although many men may consider dating a woman means they have some type of hidden romantic purpose, this is not always true.
Let's go over some of the most common mistakes guys make when "dating" a girl...
Mistake #1: Dates are simply to impress a woman.
Many men feel they have to prove themselves while on a date, so the woman is attracted to them. Many may take a woman out to expensive places while showing her a good time; while they go on to build himself up as important by bragging.
Mistake #2: You can buy the love of a woman.
Sadly, many men think that if they spend enough money on a woman, they can get her to sleep with them. This is always (and has always been) a bad idea. Aside from the gold diggers in the world, most women don't care how much you're spending on a date.
Mistake #3: Activities are a pointless waste of time!
Since spending time together does not equal a romantic interest, going out with someone does not mean as much as you would think it does, therefore, doing the dinner and a movie date, does not mean the girl will be attracted to you.
Mistake #4: Men become boring!
A date with no spark of chemistry is boring. Although many men become nervous while on dates, they often interrupt themselves by becoming boring. They often talk about their routines while displaying little to none of their distinct personality. This is going through the motions with hopes of not messing things up.
Mistake #5: The patterns of failure.
Some men think dates should go a certain way, they have their own ideas of how things are suppose to turn out, they then follow the same strict pattern of failure. They always go to the same places, while asking their dates the same questions they have asked all the other women they have dated. There is no fun or natural impulses offered into their interactions.
What does it mean to go on dates with a woman?
Simple: Dating is the process of building comfort, strengthening emotional connections, and building attraction!
See, it doesn't matter where you go, or how much money you spend. All that matters is how you're able to connect to the woman you're with and what you can make her feel about you.
That is why so many guys can take a girl on a cheap date and sweep her off her feet, and other guys can drop thousands of dollars on really creative dates and get NOWHERE.
You should completely focus on how you can increase your emotional connection with the woman you date.
Talk about your shared interests. Talk about your passions. Try and figure out what her hopes and dreams are.
Learn to rephrase your questions, rather than wanting to know where she works, ask her some interesting and fun questions, such as If you could do anything you wish, what would you wish to do?
Just have fun and enjoy yourself!
Crack jokes - even if they're not good. Have fun. Steer the conversation toward subjects she finds interesting. Be curious about who she is.
But most importantly, don't shy away from sex!
Too many guys are afraid to even broach the topic of sex while on a date. But you have to build the sexual tension to intensify the attraction.
Relax and be a bit wicked by flirting and joking with your date about romance women enjoy this as well. Therefore, if you do not, you have no means of building the attraction of the woman you date onto a higher level.
For more Dating tips click here.
Posted by Jessica Watts at 1:29 PM
Photo By: easonlw
50 Things To Know About Men
By Bob Grant
1. Why should I remind you that "I love you?" I already told you once.
2. I'll do anything for sex; even commit to you for life.
3. I hate arguing with you. I'd much rather find a compromise.
4. I love long hair. Sorry, but I do.
5. When you speak softly, I can't help but listen.
6. I need to be told "no" sometimes. Not a lot, but every now and again reminds me that you are expensive.
7. Please don't ask me how you look unless you're willing to trust my answer.
8. My eyes notice other women a lot more when you are upset with me.
9. When you're happy with me I can't help but want to please you.
10. If I don't feel I can make you happy, it makes me feel helpless.
11. I expect you to be ready when I pick you up.
12. Cigarettes make any woman look cheap and easy.
13. I'm scared if I let a woman inside my heart, she'll take advantage of me.
14. If you can't stand up to me when I'm a brat, you're too weak for me to open up to when I'm upset.
15. Sitting quietly next to me after you've made me a meal is your get-out-of-the-doghouse-free ticket. You'll be surprised how quickly I can forgive.
16. You did something hurtful. If I never bring it up, I'm considering leaving you.
17. I don't read minds. Remember, I'm not a girl.
18. You may know fashion, but I wish you'd dress to please me, not other women.
19. If I'm losing my hair, it's not funny. Would you like me to joke about your weight?
20. When I talk to you about golf and you act bored, it would be nice for you to remember all the times I listened to you talk about what is important to you.
21. The woman I love is easy to please. She appreciates the effort I put into making her happy, even if I get the details wrong.
22. You look hot in a dress.
23. I hate being told what to do when I don't ask for help. It makes me feel you're my mother.
24. If you sleep over, I might eventually marry you, but I'm less motivated.
25. During sex my ears are as sensitive to your words as your skin is to my touch.
26. I need some type of signal or cue to walk across the room and approach you. What if you're married!?
27. It makes me feel like you trust me when you ask for my advice.
28. It feels competitive when you insist on being in charge.
29. Being respected is more important to me that being loved.
30. I want every guy to envy me when we arrive as a couple. Please don't let yourself go.
31. When I'm upset I am very tone sensitive. How you say it is more important that what you say..
32. I hate it when you minimize/ignore my compliments. It makes me want to stop giving them.
33. I'm more insecure than you think. Why do you think I need your respect so much?
34. I don't always know how I feel. That's why I don't tell you.
35. I don't need you to do things for me. What I crave is being able to please you.
36. If I do one thing and say something contradictory - Go with my actions, that will always tell you what's in my heart.
37. I find myself wanting to please you when you simply smile at me without asking for something. (Like a favor).
38. I really don't want to hear about any of your ex-boyfriends, regardless of the point you are trying to make.
39. If I don't share what I'm thinking it's because I don't think you will listen without interrupting.
40. I don't like to argue and I don't like to guess what's wrong. Just tell me so I can fix it.
41. I love it when you put your hair in a pony tail. Yes, it's a Freudian thing.
42. Don't ask me, "Are you going to wear that?" when I'm already dressed.
43. A gentleman should always be respected by his lady in public, even if she is disagreeing with him.
44. If you don't believe you're pretty, you won't believe me when I tell you, no matter how many times I say it.
45. It isn't how much you weigh; it's that your body is proportionate which is so attractive.
46. Sometimes I have weird and strange thoughts. I don't take them seriously and I don't want to share them with you (or anyone).
47. Sometimes you really don't want to know what I'm thinking. See above.
48. If you cheat on me, it is nearly impossible for me to get over it.
49. I don't remember everything about our relationship and that doesn't mean I don't love you.
50. I need some time to myself to calm down when I'm upset so that I don't say something I will regret.
For more Dating tips click here.
Posted by Jessica Watts at 1:36 PM
Photo By: russelljsmith
Instantly Sparking a Woman's Attraction
By Simon Heong
Have you ever noticed this?
Whenever a guy is with an attractive woman, he would naturally want to attract her attention. Nothing new, right?
You will then notice, if she's really a 'hot' one, the guy will not only want to attract her attention, but he'll also want to try to impress her in whatever way he can.
He might be thinking that he wants to be different from the other guys. And what will he do? Well, even though his mindset is right, I would say that most likely, without him realizing it, he won't he will do the obvious.
He'll be nervous as hell ie. he will naturally tend to talk faster, more abruptly, fidget & move about more, etc when he's with her.
Notice that some guys will even have their own lil' 'interview' thing going on in their head.
They'll have sort of like these pre-set questions that they'll be ever so ready to pound the girl with; lame questions ie. "how old are you," "where are you from", "what do you like doing in your free time," "how's is your mom doing," "how's your dad doing?"...
Know what I'm talking about?
They'll just keep asking these questions non-stop thinking that this will actually keep the conversation going but honestly, don't you think an attractive woman gets asked the same 'ol questions all the time?
Same goes with the age old concept of being the nice guy who's there for her all the time, who does all the sweet things for her, buying her gifts and doing all those stuff that your parents normally teaches their kids on dating.
Now, don't you think that 90% of guys do the exact same thing all the time?
You see, when you do this, she can basically sense that you're being needy and insecure. Why do I say needy?
'Needy' because it gives her the impression that you need to do certain things; you need to practically 'work' your way to impress her.
It also projects a sign of weakness in your part. That you're just insecure about yourself. Trust me, doing so will seem way too 'normal' for them. They won't stick around when they sense this.
And women are extremely good in their intuition. I can't really explain why. Nor can they. But it's just something that they can just feel.
So, whats the best way to spark the attraction with women then?
Simple. Do the UNEXPECTED. Do the unpredictable that catches their attention.
For example, in this case, what you can do is to project a lack of interest in the girl whether or not she's there. You see, I'm here telling you that it's perfectly OK to have relaxed moments of silences when you're with the girl. It's ok if you have nothing to say sometimes. Often times what you should in fact do is to project a very laid back, relaxed, and confident air about yourself when you're with her.
You must project to her that you're really comfortable with your own self first and not just looking to pick up someone, and to impress someone. You have to show it to her that you don't need to impress her. She'll have to be the one to do the impressing.
Think of it this way, if she's a real attractive woman, she probably gets 'hit on' at least 3-5 times a day -- EVERYDAY.
I know for a fact that these guys will most likely act the same pathetic way and will try to impress like the rest of the pack.
She knows it and it eventually becomes HER reality. She has become used to having guys hit on her.
Now, if you suddenly come along and act as if you're not intimidated by her beauty, and you just act as if you're not one bit interested in her...
... and you just might not even acknowledge of her existence at times. Imagine how things have changed now?
When she most EXPECTS you to hit on her, you don't. Don't you think she'll even take a little notice of then?
Think about this. It's some powerful stuff.
For more dating tips click here.
Posted by Jessica Watts at 2:37 PM
Photo By: Thomas Hawk
Conversations with a Stranger
by Elena Solomon (c)
For many people, starting a conversation with a stranger is an intimidating task. But for you, after reading this article, it will be a breeze.
The best beginning for the conversation is, "Hi".
(I am sure you can master that!)
The second step is to introduce yourself, "Hi, I am Jim."
(Not too tricky, is it?)
Then it goes depending on circumstances.
The three most popular and foolproof conversation-starters are:
- Make a comment about the surroundings;
- Enquire about something unusual in their appearance;
- Ask for a comment from a woman's/man's point of view.
Let's talk about those conversation-starters in more detail.
1. Making a comment about the SURROUNDINGS.
This is the safest and universal conversation-starter. Wherever you are, something's always happening around you. There are people, or cars, or queues, or something else. Even if there is nothing happening, you can make a comment about that! Use a bit of humor in your comment and most of the time you will get a favorable answer.
- Hi, what a chilly/hot day today (on a hot day, say it's chilly, on a chilly day, say it's hot -- it's VERY funny). I see you are also shivering/sweating. By the way, my name is Jim. What is your name?
- Hi, you know, you look very pretty with these awesome roses as the backdrop. By the way, my name is Jim. What is your name?
- Hey, this queue doesn't seem to be moving, does it? Since we are going to spend the next few hours here together, I guess I should introduce myself: I am Jim. What is your name?
2. Enquiring about something unusual in their appearance.
This requires some skill but after a while you will be able to pick up something in an instant. It can be a tattoo, a piece of jewelry, a handbag, or even an unusual color. People don't buy things at random. They buy them and wear them because they LIKE them, or because they MEAN something to them. They have some pleasant emotion attached to it. If you mention this thing, you can tap into this pleasant emotion and they will consider your advances more favorably.
- Hi! I could not help but noticed this interesting ring. It isn't an engagement ring, is it? If it is, I will have to end my life in a monastery. And by the way, my name is Jim.
- Hi, I was looking at your earrings; they are exactly what I was looking for, as a present for my sister. Where did you get them? And by the way, my name is Jim.
- Hi, I could not help but noticed the book you are reading, "Men are from Mars, women are from Venus". So, what do you think about it? And by the way, my name is Jim.
3. Asking for a comment from a woman's/man's point of view.
This is my favorite!
For some mysterious reason, we just LOVE rendering our opinion as a woman/man. This is such a successful conversation-starter; you can use it anywhere, on anyone. Even 90-year-old grannies will be happy to answer your enquiries.
- Hi! I am Jim. My friend and I were talking about what women value the most in men they date, and could not agree. Could you please help us out with a woman's opinion?
- Hi, I am Jill. My friend and I were talking about what men value the most in women they date, and could not agree. Could you please help us out with a man's opinion?
- Etc, etc.
It doesn't matter what you are asking about. The point is, we all understand that men and women think differently and we appreciate a thoughtful stranger who makes an effort to learn from the source.
You see, it's not scary at all. Just go and try it - first on the people you don't care about, and then on the people you like. You will see that men and women alike generally respond very positively to a friendly stranger.
Start with the service personnel at the shops and cafes. They are PAID to be nice to you. Look them in the eyes and strike a conversation. You will see how easy it is.
Once you learn the skill of starting a conversation with strangers, your life is never going to be the same. You will be able to feel at home wherever you go - simply because you know how to talk to people you never met.
It feels fantastic!
To read more dating tips click here.
Posted by Jessica Watts at 3:58 PM